YouTube . . .
Future offerings will include brief instructional vignettes on the Craft, shamanism and magick!
We use this channel for private monthly video lessons for the Spirit's Edge Mystery School Online Apprenticeship Program. For details on the apprenticeships, click HERE. ... Below are videos on Shea Morgan's experience of transformation beyond fear on the don Miguel Ruiz family's Dawn of a New Dream retreat to Teotihuacan, Mexico, and also lovely video of Great Horned Owl, dining at Shea Morgan's family's Century Farm...
Come to the Edge, where Spirit dwells . . .
For all the action of our "Groups & Spirit Circles" check out these pages for gathering information ...
Healing Spirit Circle -
- Interested in energy healing and looking for a way to volunteer or be more involved with our Temple, regardless of where you live in the world? The Healing Spirit Circle is open for new members for a short time after each Full Moon's healing work is done. You do not need to have experience in any particular modality to take part - just pure intentions, the desire to help people and the ability to follow our process. Spirit and the helping compassionate spirits will take care of the rest!
- We have been sending healing every month at the time of the full moon since Ostara 2016!
- To join the Healing Spirit Circle, first join our Spirit's Edge: A Seeker's Salon Group page and then send a friend request on Facebook to Temple High Priestess Kassia S. Morgan and Healing Spirit Circle Team Lead Suzi (so FB will let us add you!), and then let us know that you would like to join the Healing Spirit Circle and we'll get you added!
- The feedback has been incredible on our Healing Spirit Circle! Those in the group doing the healing work each month love the Work, and those receiving the healing have had some pretty amazing results! They all report feeling the love the magick and being held in Spirit as a result of this Work. We share feedback on our secret Facebook group page.
- Are you in need of healing? f you wish to receive healing, please message us via our Temple page or message Team Lead Suzi directly, and we will get you added to the healing list! Please include the name, city and age of the person to receive healing. If the healing is for someone else, please be sure you seek and have their permission first before contacting us. If it is your own minor child, you may consent for them.
Reading Witches Book Club -
- Reading Witches is a Facebook group of our Temple where members may discuss books they are reading and all the great reading that we do as Witches and pagans! First, join the Spirit's Edge: A Seeker's Salon group page, then, friend request Kassia S. Morgan (so FB will let us add you!) and third, just message Shea that you'd like to be added to the book club group page, and we'll get you added! It's easy-peasy, Witches!
Women's Spirit Circle / The Red Tent -
- We have an online Women's Spirit Circle where women come together to share in sacred space. Once you join our Spirit's Edge: A Seeker's Salon group page, just send Kassia S. Morgan a friend request (so FB will let us add you!), and we'll get you added to our secret Women's Spirit Circle page!
- Also, the link to our public Spirit's Edge at pagan Picnic event page, where we will share information on our Red Tent activities at Picnic, and once you join our Seeker's Salon page, you may also access our private Spirit's Edge event page for Pagan PIcnic, where we will share most of our information on our Red Tent activities at Picnic. For information on our Red Tent at last year's Pagan Picnic, June 3-4, 2017, and the upcoming 2018 Pagan Picnic n June 2-3, 2018 and how you may participate, click HERE.
- Welcome to the Spirit’s Edge Women’s Spirit Circle! Women are sacred. Women are divine. The Divine Feminine is all around and within each and every one of us. Our Temple's Women’s Spirit Circle is intent on remembering these truths and honoring them in our daily lives. When women gather together with the intention to participate in the sacred, their power and energy can move mountains. Ours is the primordial power of creation. It is the womb of the Great Mother giving birth to all in the cosmos. ... Hail Gaia! Mother of all! Inanna! Astarte! Hekate! Morrighan! These goddesses are expressions of feminine divinity and strength, and they hearken to and join us at our call. When we join together in this sacred gathering, we bring this divine wisdom, power and hope to ourselves, to other women and to the world.
- The vision for our Temple's Women’s Spirit Circle is to create a sacred space for women to join together in this sacred spirit. This is primarily virtually via our secret Facebook group page, and with local in-person gathering at the Pagan Picnic. Please note that this circle is not a coven. We are women gathering together to celebrate women everywhere. We welcome you! Kick your shoes off, grab a cup of coffee and join us by the hearth fire! Blessed be!
- What is a Red Tent? The Red Tent is a safe, supportive space for women to gather. Gatherings since antiquity have been in the dark/New Moon, where women gathered during their monthly moon cycle. A Red Tent is open to women after their first menstruation. (For in person gatherings, babes are welcome if they are nursing in their mother's arms, yet this is a time for women to receive the support and community they need as they go about their daily lives, so once a child is weaned, young ladies will be welcomed back after their first menstruation.)
- A few links that we’ve shared and topics discussed by the group include:
- Here’s what Kassia S. Morgan has shared about the book The Red Tent by Anita Diamant.. The book has some of the foundational concepts that we created the group around. ... The red tent was a separate tent where women went during their moon cycles. The idea is that The Red Tent, a moon lodge, was a community, bonding, an honored time. It is the idea with how we honor the moon and women's cycles as part of this. It’s that idea of honoring the feminine, the womb, etc. and having that community of women. To me it is the idea of standing in all of your power as a woman, and claiming this strength, this coursing power in your life of your cycles, your magick, for yourself, and then leveraging it to transform the world. It is yours to harness. It is your power. And even when you are at the end of your monthly cycles, it's almost like a graduation and then a bringing up of others into their power and their womanhood through their cycles. There is a lot of power there at that monthly time in the cycle, and isn't something to be feared, and is something to be honored and to embrace that cycle no matter its challenges.
- In answer to inquiry, women who identify as women are welcome. Just know that the creation of the group and discussions are centered around the sacred nature of the monthly womb cycle of women and how that womb cycle is at play throughout their lives, which may or may not be of interest to all who identify as a woman as they may not share the same experience. All are welcome and it’s a personal decision. Please see three above links for the types of topics discussed in our online group page.
- 2018 was our second Pagan Picnic for our Temple's Red Tent! Our Temple had its annual booth at Pagan Picnic, on the Witchy West Edge of vendor row, and behind our booth, we had our Red Tent. Our tent is quite literally red! The ladies found it online, sought out the Red Tent, spent quiet, healing time, family time, in a Spirit and meditation and in shade and respite, and then came to our booth to thank us for providing the service. All ladies attending the St. Louis Pagan Picnic are welcome to take a rest in our Red Tent! ... Here is a pic from one of our Red Tent's at Pagan Picnic! See our Facebook pages for all the pics of the Red Tent, and check out the 2017 youtube video about Spirit's Edge at Pagan Picnic, which has video of our Red Tent!
On The Edge Grief Circle -
- Grief Circle is an in-person gathering for those grieving any type of loss. And as always, it is free! Currently on sabbatical. Watch for our next meeting to be posted! 7 p.m. (to 9 p.m.). Space is limited, and advance registration is required by emailing email@example.com (first come, first served). We will meet at the office of Chrysalis Counseling, 7526 Big Bend Blvd., Webster Groves, MO 63119. Read on for details...
The “On the Edge” mission is to provide a circle of support for those grieving and experiencing loss. Our meetings are open to those grieving any kind of loss. It is a safe place to share your thoughts, feelings and concerns about what you are experiencing. It is a place where you can talk about your loss with other people who understand, as they are also grieving and experiencing loss. The support of others on the same journey can provide a great deal of comfort and healing. Your loss does not need to be recent to attend.
Our circle is facilitated by Claudine Miller, LPC and Temple High Priestess Kassia S. Morgan, Certified Life Coach. We plan to schedule future meetings as we go along and hope to develop a regular meeting schedule. Due to limited space, our meetings are currently open to Spirit’s Edge: A Seeker’s Salon members. To become a member, just visit our Spirit’s Edge: A Seeker’s Salon group page and ask to join at this link and we'll get you added!
A little more background on Claudine…
Claudine received her first Master’s in Psychology at San Diego State University in 1996 and her second Master’s in Counseling Psychology at Prescott University in 2007. She has a background in both clinical research and direct practice. Claudine worked in hospital, residential treatment facilities, and behavioral health agencies prior to starting her own private practice. She has 15+ years’ experience in both mental health and substance abuse treatment. Currently, Claudine is a Licensed Profession Counselor (LPC) in the State of Missouri and a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) in the State of Illinois.
A little more about Kassia…
Kassia is a Certified Martha Beck Life Coach and an Ordained Minister (Spirit’s Edge Shamonial Temple and the Universal Life Church). You may read more about her background HERE.
Come to the Edge, where Spirit dwells...
To be a member of the above circles, you must first be a member of our online Spirit's Edge: A Seeker's Salon Group/Community page and "like" our Spirit's Edge Shamonial Temple page on Facebook. So go ahead and join and like today, so you're ready to get started! After you do that, just send a Facebook message to Temple High Priestess Kassia S. Morgan or via our Temple's Facebook page and let us know if you wish to be added to our Healing Spirit Circle, Women's Spirit Circle and/or The Reading Witches Book Club. Please note that we do not have a separate Facebook group page for our grief circle, just our event pages published by Spirit's Edge: A Seeker's Salon and our Temple's Facebook page.
Please Note: Our circles are not like a coven or that type of circle. They are circles of folks in our membership getting together for different purposes, community and community service.
We also have future circles in the works, including our Weaving Spirit Circle...stay tuned!